Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring


I love this picture! I am SO ready for spring. Not that I didn't enjoy winter: the snow, board games, winter hikes, good times with friends and coffee with Bailey's. I am just ready for the changes that Spring brings. Spiritually I see Spring as a new beginning for myself. Time to reevaluate where I'm at, and where I'm going and if I even know. Not to mention, Spring is a precursor to Summer, which I don't want to say is my favorite season, it's just I am looking forward to warm sun! I will try to remember all the joy that Spring brings and not be in a hurry. Poor Spring, I bet it so often underappreciated as we all look forward to Summer. Mental note: stay present during Spring. Enjoy, breathe it in.











1 comment:

  1. I love the picture. You are right, it can be hard to stay in the moment when you know something lovely is coming up.

    ReplyDelete